Diksha App Download: In this phase of Corona lockdown, the government is placing a lot of emphasis on education in a digital way for the education of children. A site and app named Diksha has been launched for online teacher training and online education for children. Diksha App has been created by NCTE, this is an e-learning app in which students study material of each board is available in four different languages, Hindi, Sanskrit, English and Urdu.
Almost all boards of India are taught in this app. Therefore, whether you are from any state of India, this app is very useful for you or the children in your home.
In this app, you will find study material, video, PDF, HTML, ePub, mobi in all these formats, you can read whatever format you want to read. Apart from this, in the Diksha app you can study in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Marathi languages.
What is the Full Form of Diksha App
Diksha has been given the full name Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing. The Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing Portal and Diksha Mobile App has been created by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Is the Diksha App only for Students?
No, Diksha App is not just for students. It is also a useful app for teachers. Any teacher from India can join this app and teach children. So if you think you can teach children, you can still use this app.
Features of Diksha App
- The course material on initiation is available in 15 languages.
- These include languages like Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Chhattisgarhi.
- At this time, material from one to 12th grade is available on initiation.
- 6 states and NCERT have content with QR codes for text books in grades 1 to 10 while others have different grades of content on NIKSHA
- Study material is available in video, pdf and other formats.
- Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic.
- Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes – and more formats coming soon!
Students, teachers and Parents can also access Diksha Web portal. They can have all the Diksha’s e-resources just by visiting this web portal without downloading app. By visiting this link, one can access the Diksha web portal.
Diksha App Free Download for Android
- Visit Google Play Store from here.
- Install the app on your mobile phone or android tablet., just by clicking the tab Install.
- After getting install, just open the app and use.
How To Use Diksha App
- Open the app, you will be asked to select the language, select the language in which you want to study and tap on continue.
- Choose how you want to use: Student, Teacher and Parent.
- Tap on Student and tap on Continue as Student.
- Now the app will ask for permission from you, tap on Grant Access and tap on Allow.
- Now select Medium and Class and tap on continue.
- You will now see the home screen of the app, you will see these three main features in it: Medium, Class, Subjects.
- You can change the medium anytime with the medium feature (the list at the top).
- You can change the class at any time with the class feature (just below the medium).
- Now you can see all the subjects related to the class and board you selected.
- Tap on the subjects you want to study, and the study material of that subject will open.
- Whatever topic you want to read, tap on it.
Diksha app APK download
You can also download Diksha app directly from this link.
Diksha App Download for Jio Phone
Follow these steps to download and install the Diksha app on Jio phone.
- Open Jio store in your Jio phone.
- In search bar, write Diksha app.
- There you will find the Diksha app.
- Just download the app and install it.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for educational purposes only. We do not claim to be the official source for the information nor we distribute Diksha app and thus we do not take any responsibility for the information and links provided above. Visit the official website to know more about it. All the information has been taken from the internet.