For recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation and offers dial 199.
To know more about jio prepaid plans:
For jio postpaid plans:
National Mobile Number Portability (NMNP)
National Mobile Number Portability (NMNP) allows you to retain your existing mobile telephone number when you move from one access provider to another irrespective of the mobile technology or from one cellular mobile technology to another of the same access provider, Inter-Circle Pan-India (Full) MNP.
For Mobile Number Portability
Send the following text message – PORT followed by your 10-digit mobile number to TRAI’s central number for mobile number portability – 1900. Example: Send ‘PORT 98xxxxxx98’ to 1900. You’ll receive an SMS back with a port out code which will remain valid for only 15 days.
- To port in, SMS PORT <10-digit mobile number> to 1900 from your existing number which needs to be ported to Jio
- You will get an SMS that will contain the UPC code and its expiry date
- Walk in to nearest Jio Store or Jio Retailer with the UPC (Unique porting code)
- Carry your original Aadhaar card or original Proof of Address(POA) / Proof of Identity(POI) documents to place MNP request
– Clear all your pending dues with current operator (if you have a post-paid mobile connection)
– As per government regulations; if you are porting-in within same telecom circle, the number will be activated within 3 working days after successful validation. For porting-in to other telecom circle, it will take upto 5 working days. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.
– Port in requests from Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East customers will be processed within 15 working days. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.